Understanding the design and working efficiency of Bosch 4100 table saw is made simple and practical at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U6dc3q6G4s. The presenter explains the features in detail with reference to the applications in woodworking and furniture making. You could make note of the critical parameters, do your own research and learn more about the aspects in depth.
The compact dimension of 29” X 21.5” with a weight of 60LB and table top dimension of 29” make it highly portable to any worksite.
- Operator safety has been given top priority with the modular blade guard, anti-kickback assembly and the table fence. The locking system on the fence can be adjusted to provide 25” ripping on any type of workpiece.
- The blade can be aligned at varying angles to cut bevels up to 47 degrees from -2 degrees. This can cut to a depth of 2.25” at 45 degrees and 3.0125” at 90 degrees. The designers have taken care of safety aspect, by avoiding direct contact between the guard and blade at any angle of blade position.
- The fence can be moved along the length of rails to fit with workpiece of any dimension. Since the anti-kickback and riving knife are integrated with the assembly, the unit can be moved safety around the workpiece.
- Mitering options allow the pivoting section of the table saw to move from -45 degrees to +45 degrees. By moving the assembly of miter gauge and the blade you can execute precision cuts along the edges of large sized workpiece to precision. The blade guard and the fence help in holding the workpiece at the angle you have chosen.
- The 15 AMP motor and power circuitry are designed to provide safe working with zero voltage and power fluctuations. The motor runs at constant speed under light, medium and heavy loads. You will be able to execute your operation without any hassles.
- The inbuilt arbor with a size of 0.625” helps the blade project through table surface evenly. The blade assembly securely holds the blade without quivers while handling heavy workpiece loads.
- The table saw can handle multiple types of cuts like thru-cuts, splitting cuts and upright cuts.
- The auxiliary fence slots make the table saw highly flexible in its operation. You can execute efficient cutting, ripping, beveling and non-cut-thru operations with equal efficiency. The quality accessories provided with the saw can be used to enhance the functionality.
- The table saw can accommodate multiple blade types, including fiber-cement, miter-saw, woodworking and combination types. You can easily replace the blades with two wrenches provided near the assembly.
- The table saw can handle multiple types of workpiece made of wood, fiber and plastic.
- Maintenance of the Bosch 4100 table saw is simple. The dismantling capacity of functional parts like the blade, fence, guards and other parts makes them easy to service. You need to follow the simple guidelines provided within the product brochure. Proper maintenance can enhance the life of your table saw.